CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Go Emery Claire






Emery Claire did an awesome job at her soccer game Saturday. She is getting the hang of it and really starting to come alive. They were running laps around the field before the game started and her bow was coming out ans slowed her down. I thought that was funny because those of you who know me well know that the girls don't leave home without their bows. So, she played her game without her bow.

3 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Emery Claire is so cute in her soccer attire!

Kristen Tate said...

She looks so grown and professional! I too had to wear hair bows when I played ball, I understand her discomfort with the bow! ha ha!

Gram said...

Great job Emery Claire ! Papa and I are so proud of you !
GOOOOOOOOOOO BUMBLE BEES !!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
LOVE,
PAPA AND GRAM