CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Glad this week is over

Dave has been in Washington D.C. for the week and will be coming home tonight. The girls and I are very excited that he is coming home. The week has gone well, thanks to my parents and our wonderful friends who have been checking on us. Tuesday and Wednesday Emery Claire had some behavior issues, but we got those worked out real quick. Ella has been her funny little self. This morning Ella and I went to Bridgestreet to run a few errands and had a lot of fun just walking around. As far as the potty training goes, some days are better than others. Today she has stayed dry all day. Emery Claire had gymnastics last night and did very well. There is a room that the parents can sit and watch from and I really like to get to see what she can do. I guess that is all for now. I will post soccer and gymnastic pictures next week.

0 comments: