CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One sick little girl

Emery Claire woke up last night about 10:00 running a high fever. She has ran a fever all night and thrown up some. It has not been real pleasant. I wish this could of happened another day. Wednesday is the one day of the week that I go in to the office all day without the kids. We have staff meeting on Wednesday. My mom has very graciously offered to leave work around 10:00 and come stay with Emery Claire so i can go to work. My mom goes into work a little after 5:00 a.m so she has already put in a half of day by 10:00. I am very glad we have them to help out in times like this.

1 comments:

Princess said...

I didn't check your blog for a few days, and whoa, it exploded. So happy to read all the new blurps about your life. Go Bumble Bees! Hope Emery Claire is better soon!