CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Day Of School


Wednesday was Emery Claire's first day of school. She really enjoyed it. She loved the school part of the day, but she said for after school care on Wednesday and cried for two hours. She was only going to stay one day a week all day while I had staff meeting and just to give me a whole day at the office, since Ella would be with a baby-sitter that day. Her experience with after school care was so unenjoyable that I will be picking her up at 12:30 everyday for now. Staff meeting is in the morning, so I will just pick her up and take her back to work with me. She really is a big help and I am able to get things done with her. She has grown up so fast and next year will be in kindergarten.

1 comments:

Princess said...

Love the picture of Emery Claire - so grown up looking.
Love your new background...spicy!