CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Little Helpers

Ella likes to "help" me do the laundry. Today I was trying to catch up on laundry from the beach trip. As I was folding the last , I was trying to hurry because we had a cookout to attend tonight and I wanted to get the laundry finished before we left. Well Ella kept saying "elp oo" "elp oo" as she would throw the clothes out of the basket on to the floor, I was getting a little frustrated. As I kept saying" baby I have it taken care of", I thought of something. As I was getting frustrated at her unneeded help, I thought this might be how God feels when I try to "help" him, when He has it under control. So I really do learn a lot from my children. SO today God used my little Ella to remind me that He is in control and not me.

0 comments: