CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life with Ella


I feel like most of my posts are about Emery Claire. With her being older she is always going and doing more stuff. So I want to take a moment just to catch everyone up on Ella. Her little personality comes out more everyday. She is so funny. In the lasts few weeks she has begun to talk up a storm. Today she brought us her bathing suit and swimming diaper and said " I wim". How could we turn that down, so Ella, Dave and , Emery Claire went swimming for a little while. The other day I was talking to the girls about what color they want to paint their rooms, since we are beginning some of the remodel of our house. Ella answered " burple". Purple is the only color she knows so that is the answer to all color related questions. She absolutely loves Emery Claire and can't wait everyday for her to come home from school. When we get in the car to pick her up she says " get Sis, get Sis". It is so much fun to watch Ella dance. She will twirl and stomp around and she laughs so hard. I hope everyone enjoyed a glimpse into Ella little world.

0 comments: