CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Bedroom
















I know 3 posts in one day. We had a busy day. For Ella's birthday my parents and Dave and I redid her bedroom and bathroom. As most of you know we have moved to my parents house. They are building a house and we are going to remodel theirs. Right now we are all living together. However, we have started some of the remodeling.We moved Ella into the room Emery Claire is in and they are sharing a room. when my parents move out that room will stay Ella's and Emery Claire will move to the room we are in. Ella room became the play and we will redo that room very soon. I think the room turned out great.

2 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Its very cute!

Princess said...

Emily - I love that room! It looks like it is out of a magazine, adorable. I love the bird on the wall, and the shiny balls that perfectly match the pillow cases, and the beds! Wow, a little girls dream room!