CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My New Best Friend

A month or so ago I was listening to Rick and Bubba on the radio as i was taking Emery Claire to school. They had 2 ladies on the show talking about their business. The business was menu planning. I continued to listen on, I was very interested. Not only to they plan and email you a menu, but they also send you a grocery list to the grocery store of your choice using the weekly specials. That night after we got the girls into bed Dave and I looked it up on the computer and we were sold. I like to cook, but hate having to think of what to cook. I have been doing this for 3 weeks now and I love it. The meals are very good and even kid friendly. This has taken the stress out of cooking.

2 comments:

The Langfords said...

Sounds like something I would like to take a look at...Can you post the link??
Your girls are just precious!!

The Exciting "E" Sisters said...

The website is www.e-mealz.com.