CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Carpool Prayers

We carpool with our friends the Whitakers to school. I drive the mornings and Trina picks up in the afternoon. I started the 1st day of school praying for the kids before I dropped them off. It has now become our routine. If I happen to forget the kids will all remind. they look forward to our morning prayer time. Now every morning the kids tell me what they want to pray about. This morning Ella wanted to pray for Sleeping Booty, Mason wanted to pray for his dog, EC wanted to pray for all the Disney Princesses, and Lexi wanted to pray for herself that she would not worry.So, that is what we prayed for. It is so sweet to get to pray for and with these 4 special children each day.

0 comments: