CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

All about Emery Claire







I am now 5 years old but act 15. I am a very deep thinker. Lately I have been asking lots of questions about being a Christian. I will start to kindergarten in 2weeks. I am very excited because I love to learn. I am already reading some things and want to learn to read more. I am very cautious about new things, but have become very independent lately. My mom says 5 has been good for me so far. I am a leader and am very strong willed. I have lots of friends and love spending time with them. I am a little mother to my sister and other smaller kids that I am close too. My two older cousins Tyler and Katie have been staying with us this summer and I love being around them. I have learned to swim very well this summer and swim every day. I love visiting Mim and Doe's lake house and riding the tub with Katie and Kate. We went to the beach with friends this summer and jumping waves is one of my new favorite hobbies. This is just a little about me lately.

0 comments: