CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

All about Ella







I am super silly lately and love to make people laugh. I am my mommy's girl and like to be with her a lot. When mommy is not around I want my Mim. I have a sweet spirit and I am very kind hearted. I am becoming a very big girl. I am fully potty trained and i have given up my paci. I love all thing girly. I am really into the Disney Princesses and talk a lot about having a princess birthday party even though it is several months away. I will start taking dance in August and can't wait. I love to dance around everywhere I go. I will also start to preschool 3 mornings a week. I am very social so I look forward to this. I adore my sister and want to do everything she does, but we also fight some. My cousin Olivia is my best friend and i love to play with her and cry for her when I do not get to see her. My nickname is monkey and I pretty much live up to it. I am full of life and give a 100% to everything I do.

0 comments: