CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update from Doe

We got our first update last night from my dad's team. They are back in port and will start home this morning and arrive about 2:00 am. I talked to my friend Emily whose husband Shane was the team leader for my dad's team. Shane called Emily late last night when they got back to port and she called and left me a message. She said they were all back and in good health. My dad had a rough couple of days though. Some way his malaria medicine and earring aid batteries did not arrive on time. The got him some pills together until his arrived, but for a deaf man no hearing aid batteries is a big deal. Shane said he is doing good and was in good spirits. Thanks for your prayers. We are so ready for our Doe to get home.

0 comments: