CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Get to know us a little better

I got this idea from a friend. this is a way that you can get to know each one of the girls a little better, since many of you are my college friends and have never met the girls or only seen them once or twice.













Emery Claire Scroggins










  • I love to learn new things

  • I am a little shy when I first meet someone

  • I am already reading

  • I just finished my first year of dance

  • I am taking gymnastics this summer

  • My birthday is June 13

  • My first word was Katie

  • I love to spend time with my family

  • I like to swing

  • I love to go on picnic with my "MIM and Doe"

  • I am a great Big Sister

  • I really enjoy seeing my cousin Olivia

  • I have lots of friends that I enjoy being around

  • I am a very deep thinker




Ella Caviness Scroggins 20 months old



  • My birthday is October 30
  • I love to be silly
  • I have a very cute laugh
  • My mommy calls me her little monkey b/c I climb everything
  • I adore my big sister
  • I love to give hugs and kisses
  • I am just starting to talk alot and I am doing great
  • I love to see my Daddy come home from work
  • I love to watch Dora
  • I love to see my family
  • I like to read books

1 comments:

Princess said...

What a great idea, I loved reading about your girls, and even though I do see them a lot - I had learing more about them!