CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

We are on the move!!!!


Friday we officially put our house up for sale. We are very excited. My parents are building a house and we are moving into their house on our family farm. I have great memories of living there as a child and can't wait for my girls to have the same type of memories. I will be the third generation to live in this house. Along with putting our house up for sale Thursday afternoon around 4:00 I received the call that everyone dreads. My mom called and was panicked and said that my dad had been rushed to the hospital and they were afraid we was having a heart attack. I rushed around and got the girls settled , thanks to Brooke my lifesaver that was a very easy task. I got to the hospital a little after 5:00. By that time he was doing much better. His blood pressure was extremely high, that is why they thought he was having a heart attack. He has vertigo, which makes you very dizzy. Please remember him in your prayers. He is much better, but has a while to go before he is back to normal. Ella will have her 1st birthday party Saturday. So, I am sure I will have great pics to post after the party.

0 comments: