CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 8, 2007

A Busy Couple of Weeks









The past couple of weeks have been action packed around our house. I have been meaning to post new pictures, but I have not stopped long enough to do it. Emery Claire went on her first field trip the other day. Her Mother's Day Out class went to Tate Farms to the pumpkin patch. The Tate Family is long time family friends of my family and Emery Claire loves to visit their farm. We also went has a family to the farm the following Saturday. My brother and his family came into town. We had a great time. Emery Claire also had her first visitor's day at dance class last week. She did a fantastic job!!!! I was worried about how she would do with all the parents there, but she did great. Dave, my parents and I all went to see her. She could not stop smiling. Their are also some pictures of the girls in their Scarecrow dresses. They looked so cute in them. Ella had her one year pictures made today. I can't wait until we get them back. She did a great job!

0 comments: