CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

EC turns 6!!!
















Yes, you read this right, We have a six year old. As you may know, EC and my mom's bdays are one day apart. So, we started the celebration at the lake with all of my family. We had a blast. My parents gave EC her fave gift. That was an ipod touch. She loves it. My brother and his family gave her a precious outfit. Abbey can always find a cute, but funky outfit to fit EC's taste. My aunt and Uncle and cousin Katie were there can gave her an itunes gift card. She love downloading new songs.





The following Monday she had some friends over for a peace sign swimming party. Her cake was too cute. A lady at our church made it for her and she an AWESOME job. I can't believe that my sweet girl is 6!!!!

1 comments:

Denise :) said...

Sweet picture of EC and your mom. I miss you guys! Hugs! :)