CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

It takes a village

The saying it takes a village to raise a child is true. I am so thankful for the people in my life that help with my girls. My parents are such great support for us. They are always willing to drop everything when we need them. They both work full time jobs but they always make time for my girls. This week they both took off work to attend grandparents day at Ella's school. I think about my friends Trina and Kristen. They are always willing to help out and we swap out watching each other kids. My dear friend Brooke always makes time to play and love on my girls even when she is swamped at work. Our new neighbors and friend Terry and Karen love our girls so much they always call to check on them when they know something is going on and let the girls ride home from church with them. Even though Adam and Abbey are 2 hours away they are a huge part of the girls lives and when we are together we all help each other out and I know if I need them they are just a phone call away. My girls are friends with brother and sister named Landon and Reagan and their Grandparents Mimi and Papa have become a big part of our lives. They are also willing to watch the girls when I need help. Ella wants to go home with them everyday from school. I am so thankful for my village.

0 comments: