CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day











I had a very good Mother's Day. We started celebrating Thursday with a Mother's day tea at Emery Claire's school. It was very sweet. They made cute gifts and a sweet video for us to watch. Saturday we went to the Mother's Day tea party at church. It was lots of fun. My mom, Ec and I went. I think maybe next year Ella will be old enough to go. Saturday night the kids and Dave decided to go ahead and give me my gift since Sunday's are very busy for me. they gave me a real pearl necklace. I was very excited. I have real pearl earrings but not a necklace. This was also the first gift that Dave has ever picked out for me all on his own. I love it!!!! We did a Mother's Day Breakfast for all of the preschool mom this morning. It was very sweet and I think everyone enjoyed it. After church we went out to lunch and then have enjoyed a restful afternoon at home. It has been a great weekend.

0 comments: